Aboffs, Inc., the largest paint store chain on Long Island is hiring!
A family owned and operated business for almost 90 years; we pride ourselves not only on our strong commitment to our customers, but also to our most valuable resource, our employees. We are currently seeking a full-time, Driver/Sales Associate to fill a position we have available in our West Hempstead store. The responsibilities are split approximately 60/40; 60% of your time you’ll be working in the store and the other 40% will be spent making deliveries. If you can fulfill the responsibilities and meet the qualifications listed below, please apply:
Sales Associate responsibilities:
- Help customers make the right choice of product
- Review and manage inventory
- Tint paint to desired color
- Process sales through POS system
- Load company van with delivery orders scheduled for the day.
- Deliver the orders to various locations throughout Nassau County and the five boroughs.Qualifications:
- Good people/customer service skills
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONE WEEKEND DAY
- Some computer knowledge
- Clean driver’s license (you will be asked to authorize a release of DMV records);CDL not required
- Prior driving/delivery experience
- Knowledge of towns and roads in Nassau County and the five boroughs
- Ability to lift 60+lbs
- Retail experience preferred
- Paint experience a plus BUT WILL TRAIN
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
. ****PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE STORES REGARDING THIS JOB POSTING; APPLY THROUGH INDEED.
Our company is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is our policy that all employees and applicants for employment shall be treated in a manner free of discrimination regarding race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any basis prohibited by law.